Wednesday, January 31, 2007

new new

it's the eve of Feb 1st and we are now entering the longest shortest month of the year. Since you've clearly got some time i'll take this opportunity to finally recap my days since the last post.

The holidays were glee! I said farewell to most of my dance classes (i'm only teaching 3 now on friday nights)...
had my first Santos Christmas Eve...
celebrated my baby brother's 22nd bday...
rang in the new year with my new niece...

served up kiki's 26th bday cake at my place...

went back to work... discovered that I shouldn't walk home just to save a token if it's freezing out (my poor frostbitten toes!)... picked up my wedding gown from the cleaners... started going to the movies again (blood diamond is amazing)... bought some new jeans for jason... signed up for tap lessons (http://shawnbyfield.com/)... baked our first banana bread using my delicious pink stand mixer for the first time... started a countdown to my husband's christmas/belated wedding gift (http://www.stlucia.org/)... went to a United Nations reunion...

and mostly i'm a woman of the house.

hugs and love,

angela


No comments: