Monday, December 30, 2013

move me

i'm at a place where "coincidence" sounds altogether too rational. type "a" even. (gasp! who me?) i open this blog to see the last post i wrote was exactly a year ago, to the day. so i will start by offering that whatever motions got me to the keyboard tonight are the same ones that whirled around in me then. and, as of right now, i am calling for the movement to continue!

reflect. (shuffle back)

this last year brought so many experiences and without highlighting the list of highs (heaven!) and lows, I will say that one word - stagnant - sums them up.

repent. (twists and turns)

contributing to the seeming lack of movement are too many moments that I would like to erase, forever. words unsaid and worse ones said far too much. actions erratic and unretractable. perhaps the most dizzying are those times when i held my breath and wanted it over. shame.

renew. (lift and reach)

when a tickle of light starts to move from somewhere deep inside me and surfaces enough for me to be writing about it, i know it to be real. right now, i couldn't say how, but i do know that the tickle will eventually be blinding. and here i am, ready for it to move me.

happy new year all
bless!

No comments: