Thursday, November 01, 2007

shhhhh don't tell her i'm here. she never writes on this thing anyway...

Sit really still and get a treat - check. Fly to the door and bark if someone comes near - check. Chew the heck out of these strings when mumma isn't looking - check.



My first Halloween was quite the adventure. After making sure I looked ready, (as you can see I was finally dressed appropriately being the hero/boss of our family), we went down to the street to check out our 'hood.



What the? Where did all these little people come from? I was expecting the usual suspects: Guitar guy, loud Pork chop Posse, and a few of those slower wrinkly humans... but all these funny looking smaller people were out. So I pulled super hard on mom (like always) to check and see if there were more of them in my park. But we turned early down one of the streets full of houses and it was pandemonium! People everywhere and loud music and all sorts of decorations on all the houses. Man was I excited to check it all out... i even forgot to pee until mom made me stop on a patch of grass for a bit. It must have had mum in a trance too, cuz we sure walked longer than usual.



When we finally got back home I was pooped and ready for a drink. I guess Dad was too, he didn't even get off his chair when we came in, just continued staring at that big screen with all those hockey players... so mom put my leash back on and took me in the car this time. We went for a long ride - so i thought we were going to see the house with the big yard and my other parents. But we ended up somewhere with another little guy like me. Turns out he's my cousin Duke and boy does he love to play - Jackpot!


Soon enough we were back home. Time for me to do one last check around our place before heading into my crate for bed... phew good thing Halloween only comes once a year!


Licks and tail wags,
Bower

1 comment:

Timmie said...

Hi Angela, Happy New Year!
I hope things are well. Anywho, my aunt is looking for a good doggie like Bower. Can you let me know your breeders contact info. Thx.



Paul Ryu

Timmie, Doggie Outfitters - West Queen West
867 Queen Street West
Toronto, Ontario M6J 1G4
Telephone: 416.203.6789

Timmie, Doggie Outfitters - Leslieville
1178 Queen Street East
Toronto, Ontario M4M 1L4
Telephone: 416.406.4999

Email: paul@timmie.ca
Blog: www.timmiesdogblog.blogspot.com